Tuesday 13 October 2015

H&M Fall In Love With Yourself










I am wearing;
Jumper- H&M
Scarf- Zara
Shorts- Glassons
Bag- ASOS (similar)

H&M Fall in love campaigne  http://www.hm.com/gb/fall-in-love


So as part of H&M's new Autumn campaign I thought I would jump on the band wagon and do a post about ways to fall in love with yourself this AW15! I couldn't really agree more with this campaign, I have been told on several occasions that if you don't love yourself first how are you supposed to expect someone else too? As much as I love going out with my friends this Autumn Winter I want to explore new things to do in London, roof top yoga, ice skating, the pillow cinema (don't laugh) are all things on my mental 'to do list'. As well as discovering new things to do in this beautiful city I want to also get a personal trainer. I have always been a firm believer that medicine is not the cure to..everything. Going to the gym can really pick me up if I'm ever feeling low or having a bad week, I don't know what it is but I see life in a more positive light when I go and I genuinely believe its good for your mind, body and soul, so there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment