Monday 21 September 2015

SVW- Collaboration







Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

What am I wearing;

Skirt- SVW
Top- Weekend
Bag-Toyshop Concession 
Heels- Topshop 

I recently met with Sophie V Webb, designer and owner of new label SVW. Her range launches mid October for those of you wondering and its simply..fabulous. White has never been a colour I have predominantly gone for when I have been shopping for clothes. However if you have a statement piece for example my purple feather print bag in the above images, white is a great colour to wear in order to make things pop. It kind of stands as a canvas for colour where as black (as much as I love it) can often drown an outfit from its colour sometimes. This skirt is from SVW it stands for the designers name (Sophie Victoria Webb) check out her label if you haven't already. The skirt is made from a soft stretchy material but its very substantial and hugs you in (which is exactly what I need right now). I paired the skirt with my 'go to' Topshop heels and my 'go to' Weekend Tee. 

I have lots of exciting blog content in the pipe line, including my LFW event with Free People for their AW15 range so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment