Tuesday 29 September 2015

Free People- AW15 Launch









Photography- www.ionamacleod.com


I am wearing;
Bag- Etui (Topshop Concession) 
Jumpsuit- One Teaspoon (ASOS)
Heels- Aldo
Rings- Gallard Oblaine 




Last Thursday evening Free People kindly invited me to come and join them for their pre London Fashion Week event to promote their new AW15 range, I was thrilled to receive the invite because as you know (if you've been following my blog for a while) they are one of my favourite brands.

The event was held at the lovely Dry By Salon, I stepped off of hustle and bustle of Regent Street and into what felt like what I can only describe as..Heaven. I was showered with complimentary manicures, champagne, canapés and a beautiful blow dry. Every inch of the Dry By Salon screamed luxury, from the marble tables to the impeccable service, I felt extremely lucky to be apart of it all.

One of my favourite parts of the evening was the postcards that were made by Dry By Salon and FP, for your blow dry you had a choice of 5 different girls with 5 different looks, it was amazing how even the drawings reflected the brand so well, each look was slightly different but still had that beautiful bohemian feel to them. I really noticed the amount of effort Free People had gone into making sure every detail of the evening was tailor made for us and how they intertwined the brand into such an enjoyable evening.

I was introduced to the lovely Lisa the Free People PR Manager who took me downstairs to the AW15 gallery, I discovered the range to be littered with gorgeous delicate fabrics, embroidery, heavy embellishment, snake skin shoes and suede accessories..any girls dream. The whole evening exceeded my expectations and made me love Free People even more than I already do!


No comments:

Post a Comment