Sunday 27 September 2015

Boho Meets Chic - SVW Collection






Photography www.ionamacleod.com

I am wearing;
Jumper- Free People
Skirt- SVW
Shoes- Primark

As much as I j'adore the Bohemian style, theres a time and a place and sometimes in the office (sadly) you have to reign it in and alter your look to fit in, in a professional environment. So here you have it, my work wear edit. My ideal work wear would be chic meets boho..which is why I mixed my usual casual pieces with SVW in this unique collaboration. This skirt is the black version of the skirt I have previously blogged about, figure hugging and fabulous i'd wear this skirt all day long. I paired it with my Free People Jumper, and my black pointed heels, because who doesn't love a good pointed heel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment