Sunday 13 September 2015

All Hail Le Flare












Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

Flares- My favourite type of trouser, I never use to wear a lot of trousers or jeans to be honest but since the re-birth of the flare last year I've slowly started wearing them. These stunning Free People Flares are so comfortable I wear them on Sunday sometimes when I'm just mooching around my flat. Flares were not the only thing to carry on from Spring into Autumn (wow were there already, there I said it!). Lattice was a big trend this season, shops were selling a lot of lattice front tops and trousers, this particular number was purchased from no other than the lovely Topshop. The best thing about this top is that when you roll the sleeve cuff you can see the silk lining of the shirt, it also is a dream to wear becauses it's so soft.  To finish the outfit off I added an Accessorize fringe suede bag, yes thats right I bought another suede fringed bag from Accessorize (I can't get enough). The AW15 collection is d i v i n e. 

I am wearing;

Shirt- Topshop
Flares- Free People
Suede Fringe Bag- Accessorize 





No comments:

Post a Comment