Thursday 27 August 2015

Summer Closure









Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

As Summer draws to a close...hold up, what Summer? I feel like I've been waiting for months for the sun to come out and now its all over! T y p i c a l British weather. I'm actually looking forward to winter so I can get my heavy cable knitted jumpers out and knee high boots. 

But first..

Bali, the place where dreams are made of. Its like paradise apparently, so its on my bucket list of things to do before I die. A friend of mine brought me this top back from one of the markets out there, and its just beautiful, its made from real silk and has the most intricate pattern on it. I decided to post this last Summer look in hopes well get an indian Summer and a few weeks of Sunshine before Winter swoops in.  I matched my Bali silk top with my Topshop shorts and my new ASOS fringed ombre bag. I like the warmth the colours bring to this outfit, the oranges and light pinks really complete the outfit.


Im wearing;

Shorts-Topshop 
Top-Bali
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell (last season)
Bag- ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment