Monday 3 August 2015

Sneaker peak













Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

Having lived in America for nearly ten years, trainers were a huge part of my life growing up. Over the years they have become a 'must have' in the wardrobe especially a pair of white trainers (or sneakers as the yanks would say). I recently saw a photo of Pamela Anderson in the early 90's (below) which is where the inspiration for this look came from. The All Saints wrap dress is so gorgeous and drapes well over the body, I know I bang on about things draping all the time but if it drapes its more than welcome in my wardrobe! I enjoy the clash between the floaty dress and the harsh white trainer, the dress is really versatile but it also means if you style it up in a slightly different way you can change the whole look of how you want it to be purceived, heels for example would turn this from a day time look to a Saturday night out look. I like contradicting the dress with the trainer, I added the chain belt to compliment the outfit and my Urban Outfitters velvet vintage-look cardigan.

High Top Trainers- Nike
Dress- All Saints
Belt- Zara
Cardigan- Urban Outfitters

Inspiration- 



No comments:

Post a Comment