Tuesday 11 August 2015

Flirty Florals











Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

This beautiful number is from Another Eight, a brand I recently discovered in Topshop Oxford Circus. Once again I decided to clash the dress with some chunky footwear, my trusted ASOS boots, some people may not like this look but..as you can tell from previous posts, I love a good clash. The dress is a really stunning shape it has halter neck and its completely backless. I originally bought this to wear at Henley Regatta but decided to save it for something else. The thing I love about dresses, is that if you choose the right one they tend to speak for themselves, little jewellery is needed and there so easy to fling on when your in a rush! I don't ever buy orange but I think the colour makes the dress pop against the soft white of the body of the dress. So there we have it, my first ever white dress to join my wardrobe and it won't be the last!


Shoes- ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment