Thursday 9 July 2015

Slits and Bits








Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

Happy Thursday guys, no tube strike will get me down! okay so I've been looking for a nice shirt dress for a while (there are few and far) and finally browsing ASOS I found one, from a brand I'll be honest isn't one I am familiar with. I know Miss Guided of course, but I've never explored what they have to offer, their price point is really low which makes it easy to shop as you can get more than one thing! This shirt dress is a gorgeous light silk like material with 2 slits. The slits really are the star of the show for without them there would be no movement (and of course the print!). I matched them with my Aldo knee high boots, I was actually a bit sad to lock these boots away this Summer as I presumed they would be to hot but there actually fine and I've definitely got my wear out of them. 

Shirt Dress- Miss Guided
Boots- Aldo


No comments:

Post a Comment