Monday 6 July 2015

Millie Mac Mondays














Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

Happy Monday kids, so to start the week I thought I would post this fresh, easy and simplistic outfit together I threw together. I have been browsing the new Millie Mackintosh collection for weeks now, and finally on payday I thought I would treat myself. This wrap top really is a wardrobe must-have for girls this season, its easy to pair with just about anything in your wardrobe and its great for when the weather is hot as the fabric is very breathable. The sleeve almost has a blouson effect which I love, and sets this aside from any wrap top I've seen so far! I paired this with my new Glassons denim shorts, if you haven't checked out Glassons already (check them out here) they are a cool brand from New Zealand I recently discovered and they do just about everything you need for your Summer wardrobe! Obviously my Knee highs married well with both top and short. We shot this look at about 8pm at night for this shoot, the sun glare was gorgeous though the buildings behind!


Shorts & silk under top- Glassons
Knee High Boots- Aldo
Belt- Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment