Thursday 11 June 2015

Festival Capsule- Part 5- The Textured Dream











Photography- www.ionamacleod.com

Happy Thursday kids! I am off to Gotwood Festival today for four days so I thought I'd post something FUN. This is numero outfit 5 of my Festival Capsule for my Peekaboo Collab, and by far my favourite. This suede skirt is wonderful, its substantial in weight and is made from a really amazing quality suede, it also fits perfectly. I styled this with this gorgeous cream crochet crop top, its see through and a bit risky but thats why I laav it. I mean this outfit is just lovely in every way shape or form. I finished the outfit off with my handmade Peekaboo Vintage velvet cardigan, this card is exquisite, like most of their clothes! The stitching (image 7) is so so detailed its amazing, and he delicate fringing along the opening of the cardigan really does complete the outfit. The fringing of the skirt, the detail of the crochet top and the stitching on the cardigan this outfit really is to die for, for a festival goer. 

Like this look? Head down to Topshop Oxford Circus TONIGHT from 6-8 for cocktails from Mahiki and a night of styling from Peekaboo Vintage for their Glasto pop up where the lovely stylists will help create your ideal look for festivals this summer!

Suede Skirt- Peekaboo Vintage
Crochet Top- Peekaboo Vintage
Velvet Cardigan- Peekaboo Vintage

Follow on instagram- @lefashionfettish

No comments:

Post a Comment