Tuesday 23 June 2015

Damsel in Distressed Denim










Wow is it nearly July! how fast has this year gone. So I've slowly built this outfit over the last couple of months as I've collected different pieces for my wardrobe. These gorgeous distressed denim jeans from Waven are perfect when worn with a heel. They are comfortable and practical, they are also loose fitting so perfect for Summer when its hot! The top was actually bought off eBay but its from Karen Millen, heavy embellishments this season have really been a focal point for me Im drawn to them in every store I go into at the moment its like my subconscious is hungry for more! And finally the star of the show..this suede tasseled bag. This stunning suede bag is from Accessorize, I was pleasantly surprised at my most recent visit to the new store on Oxford Circus the other week, there are a lot of treasures in there which I will be rushing in to grab on pay day. The swimwear/jewellery are all on point this season, displaying some key boho pieces for your wardrobe and some really stunning details on just about everything (who doesn't love a good bit of detail). The whole store is perfect for any festival attire if your in need, its actually dangerous territory at the moment so be prepared to leave heavy handed!

Jeans- Waven
Suede Bag-Accessorize 
Sequin Top- Karen Millen
Shoes- Topshop 

Follow me on Instagram- @lefashionfettish





No comments:

Post a Comment