Monday 4 May 2015

Toying With Tassels









Happy Bank Holiday! So I've wanted to blog a playsuit for quiet some time now, I was browsing ASOS for a bank holiday outfit and came across this beautiful 'Vintage look' playsuit, its actually ASOS own buy but I fell head over heels for it and purchased it in seconds. This was by far the most fun outfit I've shot to date, the movement of the tassels captured really well on camera. I paired this playsuit with my Topshop suede biker boot, which kept selling out and I waited for weeks checking every day for them to come back into stock! But I finally I managed to get hold of a pair. You can also dress this up with heels, like I did for my bank holiday night out, the outfit is extremely versatile which is why I love it so much. The deep V neck line is obviously my favourite part of the playsuit, with long sleeves its fairly covered up so I think it needs that plunge to really make the playsuit pop.  I hope your day off is as glorious and as sunny as mine is! 

Happy blogging,

Love A x

Biker boots- Topshop
Playsuit- ASOS
Sunglasses- Primark 

Photographer- @ionamacleodphotography
Website www.ionamacleod.com


No comments:

Post a Comment