Sunday 31 May 2015

Peekaboo Vintage- Festival Capsule (part 1)














Photography- www.ionamacleod.com
Instagram- @ionamacleodphotography


So I'm super excited to announce my most recent collaboration with Peekaboo Vintage Clothing. Over the coming weeks I will be posting 5 of my favourite festival outfits for the Summer.
Last Thursday Peekaboo opened their doors to me and allowed me to enter their wonderful office of beautiful chaos. It was a bloggers dream to say the least.. clothes e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e!  I first discovered the brand in Topshop Oxford Circus (bottom floor) where all the other concessions are. I absolutely love vintage shopping but I have to be in the right frame of mind to do it, its a long hard task and you have to dedicate a whole Sunday to give time to mooch from store to store, however the reward is amazing when you find some true vintage gems. With Peekaboo Vintage they do all the hard work for you, and every piece is one of a kind so if I see something I like its an instant purchase (which also makes it dangerous!).

So first up, this stunning sequin dress. The detail on this piece is exquisite. My favourite part of the dress is definitely the embellished choker around the neck. I also love the wavy hem around the bottom of the dress, it really gives it shape and the sequinned tassels gives the dress movement which was captured well on camera!

Their Festival range will hit down on the 11th of June, where they are holding a Glastonbury Festival pop up shop so go check them out! They stock on ASOS Market Place and In Topshop Oxford Circus.


No comments:

Post a Comment