Tuesday 5 May 2015

Orange Is The New Black








Well I don't know about you but the weekend has wiped me out! So I thought I'd throw a nice casual outfit on the blog today, something simple, comfy, and easy to put together. Orange is the Marmite of the colour spectrum, to me anyway. I don't feel like I've ever really appreciated it until now, styled correctly orange can really make (or break) an outfit. I have to admit when styling an outfit, orange has never been top of my priority list but for some reason this top has converted me, I can now confidently say I am a lover for orange. The top is from ASOS who also stock it in black, I have both colours because I love it so much and its just so dam versatile. I've paired the orange wrap top with a ripped mom jean I purchased from a vintage store last year, I watched a youtube video on how to rip your own jeans, and there I was with a kitchen knife hacking away at my newly purchased vintage find. The jean is quiet loose fitting but because the top is so low cut it needed toning down a little. To break the outfit up I've added in my leather Topshop belt with a silver buckle, the bag is also Topshop and adds texture to the outfit, its half smooth leather and half suede with a snake skin affect on it. The chunky heel is from Urban Outfitters from last year, I've had them a while now but they just don't seem to age...The triangle bra under my orange top is from ASOS, its a beautiful set, you can't really see it from the images so I've popped an image of the set below for you to see!

Top- ASOS
Bra- ASOS
Bag and Belt- Topshop


Photographer- www.Ionamacleod.com
Instagram- @Ionamacleodphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment