Saturday 2 May 2015

Flash Me Your Flares











Happy Bank Holiday weekend guys! I always just assume its going to be sunny in London on a bank holiday, never the less, let the drinking commence! but firstly... Zara- probably my favourite retailer this year to date, they have really done their homework with the SS15 catwalks, well done Zara.. you get a gold star and a jelly baby. I walked into the Bond Street flagship store to find a sea of suede, tassels, creams, whites, textures, coords and many other beautiful pieces. Without realising it the whole outfit was shot head to toe in Zara clothing, Keano.
Flares are practically their own trend this season, they are extremely flattering if your tall but don't seem to work if your not that blessed with height. I have 3 pairs now and intend on growing my small collection in my wardrobe. Zara came up with the idea of making one of their patterned flares into a coord (risky business) but in fact the top and the trousers marry each other very well. I had a lot of fun shooting this outfit, we found an adorable court yard in Chelsea, where we decided to shoot. The beautiful suede tasseled jacket I bought from Zara over christmas, its perfect for spring the suede is fairly thin so its not over bearing when you wear it on a hot spring day. Have a good weekend, next post will be up on Monday see you then! 

Happy blogging x

Coord top and flares- Zara
Jacket-Zara

Photography Credit- www.ionamacleod.com







No comments:

Post a Comment