Friday 15 May 2015

Denim Days











Double denim use to be a crime, now a days people are more adventurous with their style and are willing to try new things. What I like about denim is that you can wear it during any season of the year, styled correctly. The patch work skirt is really unusual and the light denim patch on the back blends in well with the washed blue denim shirt. Both skirt and Top are from Zara, shock. Don't worry I have some exciting brands I am looking to show case for future outfit posts. This was by far the comfiest outfit I have posted to date, the shirt is really good quality. Now that we are transitioning from Spring to Summer, outfit choices are becoming more challenging because you never know when its safe to get your legs out! I paired the outfit with my gorgeous Aldo Knee high slouchy suede boots, add a handbag of your choice and your good to go!

Knee High Boots- Aldo
Denim Shirt- Zara
Denim Skirt- Zara
Jewellery- various London markets 

Photographer- www.ionamacleod.com
Instagram- @ionamacleodphotography 
Blog Instagram- @lefashionfettish

No comments:

Post a Comment