Saturday 25 April 2015

My Shagalicious Jacket

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn









This week we shot in Kensington, the true heart of London for me, I've always dreamed of living in one of the white pillared houses there. I tend to get a love/hate reaction whenever I wear this jacket, but I love it so...(deuces).  Its From Urban Outfitters of course, where my journey began in the Fashion world. I paired it with one of my favourite lace dresses from Free People, Free People is one of my all time favourite brands, I cannot get enough of it, its price point is not cheap but I am willing to make the sacrifice to glorify my wardrobe. I love everything about the brand from the exquisite dresses to the way they market themselves, go and check out their youtube channels, they create love stories and the models wear all Free People Clothing, one of my favourites is this one here-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coq_xeXqbTg . The amazing 70's platform heels are from ASOS, super comfy and go with just about anything retro in my wardrobe.

Happy Blogging <3

Shoes- ASOS
Dress- Free People
Shaggy Jacket- Urban Outfitters

Photographer Credit- Iona Maceleod
Website- http://www.ionamacleod.com
Instagram-@ionamacleodphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment