Sunday 19 April 2015

Lets Spring Into Summer









Hello Hello, welcome to my first outfit post of 2015 and it feels good, it feels emotional, it feels special..glad to be back kids. I thought I'd go for a casual look for spring, I adore the slouchy look thats happening this season (its also very figure flattering). I have had my hungry eyes on these ripped thigh jeans since I attended the Urban Outfitters SS15 Press day last year which was one of my favourites, they covered the whole venue in Diptyque candles and had a really good display of the SS15 range, where I met my true Love (the jeans).  The jeans are from Waven, a brand I new Urban stocked but I was not familiar with, when I saw them appear on the new in page I bought them in a split second. I paired the Jeans with a T-shirt from Weekday, a really stunning but affordable brand for someone of my age (they have their own website or they stock on ASOS). The T-shirt is so soft it just drapes over the body and really gives the outfit that splash of colour it needs. Sunglasses and shoes are from Primark (of course) I feel like people underestimate Primark sometimes, I always find something that compliments my outfit in there, and of course its affordable. The belt is from Topshop, I felt like I needed to break the outfit in two a little and because the jeans are a loose boyfriend fit, it gives that added support. To finish the outfit I am wearing my trusted black leather Topshop handbag, that I can't live without. Hope your Sunday is as glorious as mine!

Happy Blogging x

Rings -various markets in London

No comments:

Post a Comment